SAFE & SAVE INSURANCE
Golfer insurance covers losses or damages from accidents that result in physical injuries to the insured or third party, as well as losses or damages to golf equipment while training, practicing, or playing on a golf course.
- Third party liability for loss due to injury, or loss of life, or loss of property resulting from the insured action in an accident.
- Injuries, death, loss of limbs and eyesight, including permanent disabilities for the insured from accidents while training, practicing or playing golf on a public golf course or public golf training facility.
- Golf equipment and loss or damage to golf equipment from an accident or any unforeseen events, or from training, practicing or playing on a public golf course or public golf training facility.
- A special prize for a hole-in-one is provided if the insured makes a hole-in-one during a competition.
- Damages to golf equipment from wear and tear or deterioration of such equipment;
- Loss or damage to golf balls while training, practicing or playing golf; and
- War perils